Lexbe eDiscovery Consulting
Lexbe professionals have extensive eDiscovery knowledge, expertise and experience to assist law firms and corporate legal departments to manage electronic stored information (ESI) and all phases of eDiscovery. Have an expert assist in determining and following industry best practices to successfully manage your case.
Get started with Lexbe’s eDiscovery Consulting Services
And never miss a deadline again!
Electronic discovery can be technologically daunting. Our professional make sure you are working with the best knowledge and advice.
- ESI Collection — ESI identification, custodian data mapping & defensible collection strategies.
- Early Data Assessment — Early stage analysis of data and case evidence.
- Production — Best practices in forms of production; ESI protocol drafting & review.
- Rule 26(f) — ‘Meet and confer’ strategy, technical prep, attendance & technical supportCode project fields or data for cases.
- Data Reduction — Strategies for metadata/keyword culling to defensibly limit review costs.
- Search Support — Best practices in comprehensive search term development & use.
- Privilege Preservation — Strategies to protect privilege, work product and confidentiality; pre-empt the harmful impact of inadvertent disclosure.
- Project Management — Expert assistance to meet requirements, deadlines and budgets in complex cases and projects
Lexbe professionals are available to provide custom training to you and your team. We can train to the specific needs of your personnel and needs, including answering client, case or project specific questions, set-up of custom coding, assistance with optimal review and privilege retention strategies.
Our technical professionals assist with the complex parts of eDiscovery.
- Data Analysis — Review specific questions of ESI conversion, OCR, metadata extractions and related file questions.
- Custom Loading — Manipulate metadata and coding for custom load file prep or loading.
- Coding Assistance — Manipulate case coding and reporting using automated procedures.
- Custom File Conversions — Use various automated and manual tools to convert unusual file types not automatically converted as part of eDiscovery processing.
- Technical Consulting — Support regarding technical aspects of Lexbe or third party eDiscovery processes, procedures and output.
Our eDiscovery professionals follow your instructions in maintaining confidentiality, privilege and work-product, evidenced in our standard engagement or your protective orders.
To learn more about Lexbe Consulting Services download our Consulting Services Overview: