Make Your Discovery Collection Searchable
eDiscovery OCR+ is a litigation support service that makes tagged image file format (TIF or TIFF) and image-only PDF files searchable using optical character recognition (OCR) in connection with litigation document reviews. In the case of TIFFs, the resulting TIFF images are paired with associated text files with OCR text. The image files, the text files, and a ‘load file’ can then be used to import into ConcordanceTM, SummationTM, IProTM, RingTail LegalTM, and other litigation support databases for a TIFF-based litigation document review. Bates naming and numbering may also be applied as part of this process. Lexbe’s eDiscovery OCR+ service is highly scalable, allowing us to process millions of pages at an industry leading price in a short timeframe. We also have GB-based pricing available, removing the uncertainty from pricing estimates for analysis and review of electronic stored information (ESI). Read more about the features and benefits of eDiscovery OCR+.
Get Started with eDiscovery OCR+
And never miss a deadline again!
- Searchable:TIFF and PDF images are made searchable through the creation of associated searchable text files using OCR.
- High Capacity: We can apply OCR to even the largest document collections FAST
- Bates Numbering: Bates numbering/stamping is available, both imprinted on images and in file names.
- Foreign Language/Unicode Support: Conversion to PDF supports non-English languages and character sets.
- Load File Generation: We include loadfiles into most litigation database platforms, including Excel .XLSX (Lexbe load file format), .DAT/.OPT (Concordance) and .DII (Summation) loadfile formats.
Benefits of eDiscovery OCR+
- High Speed: Apply Optical Character Recognition to any sized document collection FAST. Our proprietary scalable infrastructure allows us to apply OCR to even the largest ESI collections in days.
- Low Price: In addition to being highly scalable, our processing architecture’s efficient design allows us to pass cost savings on to our customers in the form of low per GB rates that decline at volume.
- Simple & Fast Transmission: Transmit your ESI files to us by secure internet upload, via secure FTP or send them to us direct via courier on flash or USB drives for processing. When your job has been completed, we will return them to you by your preferred method.
Security is critically important to us. We specialize in eDiscovery processing, litigation support and online litigation database and document hosting. We are located in Austin, TX and all of our operations are conducted in the United States. We keep data on limited access servers in locked-down data centers. Files and information are stored and transmitted with 256 bit encryption. Find more information about our data security standards and security certifications here.
Related Services and Software
You may also be interested in these related eDiscovery services and software:
- ESI Culling+: Reduce ESI stores to manageable sizes. Apply DeNIST, deduplication, date culling and keyword culling to defensibly reduce data collections and speed review.
- Privilege Secure+: Prevent the inadvertent disclosure of privileged documents.
- Native Processing+ (to TIFF): Convert native documents, including Outlook Email and Microsoft Office files, into TIFF format for searchability, bates stamping, and preparation for online review.
- Native Extraction+: Flatten and extract native file attachments and metadata to create loadfile in preparation for native or near native review.
- ESI Preservation+: Early case nearline storage of pre-processed data collections.
- Lexbe eDiscovery Platform: Our Hosted litigation document management solution, featuring the ability to self-upload up to 10GB of data per day for same day review, plus lightning fast, advanced search and coding capabilities.
To learn more download these Overviews: