Legal ESI processing for Review and Production
Lexbe offers a variety of eDiscovery services
to assist law firms and organizations in litigation with the
challenges of quickly and accurately preparing email, office and other native files and other electronic stored
information (ESI) for legal review and delivery for discovery
production requests. We distinguish ourselves with proprietary
scalable eDiscovery back-end processing power -- this allows us to
handle even large jobs quickly and cost-effectively.
Below find descriptions of our specific electronic
discovery processing services offered, our details
of our security protocols, and how to get a
custom price quote
If you have any questions, feel free to call (800-401-7809 x22) or email us at
Processing Services Offered
We offer the following high-volume eDiscovery processing and
Native Extraction+, Native TIFF+ and Native PDF+ . Prepare for document review in your desired file format. Convert Outlook email (PSTs and MSGs), and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other native file types into searchable native extracted files, TIFF and text files (for
load files) or PDFs. DeNIST, date culling and keyword culling, deduplication and Bates numbering included as needed. Metadata extraction and load file creation (Concordance DAT and Summation DII formats standard) included to prepare for document review.
- Culling+ Reduce ESI stores to
manageable sizes with DeNIST, deduplication, date culling and keyword culling. Metadata extractions and PST reconstitution is available as well.
- eDiscovery OCR+ . Increase searchability of PDFs, TIFFs, or document-formatted JPGs or PNGs, in connection with litigation document review and searching, using our optical character recognition technology.
- Native Load+ , TIFF Load+ . and PDF Load+ . Load large collections of Natives files, TIFF files or PDF files to Lexbe Online, our
hosted review platform for legal document review.
- Native Production+ , TIFF Production+ . and PDF
Production+ . Prepare productions of responsive and non-privileged ESI for
production. Load files created for a variety of standard formats using
extracted email and file metadata. Bates stamping/numbering. Privilege log preparation available.
- Portfolio PDF+ Extract embedded email or other electronic documents from compound Adobe Acrobat Portfolio files (which include
embedded unconverted native and other files), and convert to searchable individualized flattened PDF files, suitable for litigation discovery review and
page level Bates stamping. more
- TIFF to PDF+. Convert single pages TIFF image files into
multi-page searchable PDF files using the document breaks included in load files.
- eDiscovery Profile+ Analyze incoming electronic document collections on portable drives to determine the file types, date range, and
other information helpful in estimating discovery needs, review time estimates and litigation budgets.
- Bates Stamping+ Bulk application of Bates stamping or numbering to large collections of electronic based PDF or TIFF files as
part of litigation review or legal document productions.
Security is critically important to us. We specialize
in eDiscovery, litigation support and online litigation database and document hosting. We are located
in Austin, TX and all of our operations are conducted in the United States.
We keep data on limited access servers in locked-down data centers. Files and information
are transmitted encrypted.
and Additional Information
If you would like further information or a price quote, please send us a
request with any
applicable details and we'll get back to you within a day, if not sooner. If urgent, let us know and
we'll prioritize. Alternatively, please feel free to call us at (800-401-7809 x22) or email us at
All services described on this and related pages are subject to Lexbe's