View Best Practices: Defensibly Collecting, Reviewing, and Producing Email OnDemand
Emails and their attachments represent an increasingly significant portion of ESI (Electronically Stored Information) collections and for good reason, too. The hundreds of billions of emails that are sent daily paint a comprehensive picture of our personal and professional lives. It’s no wonder that litigators must thoroughly and effectively review these collections for key evidence. Most often, the “smoking guns” are hiding in Outlook .msg files and their attachments. But the peculiarities of email format can make this key evidence difficult to find, defensibly collect, process, review, search, and produce without proper knowledge and tools.
This Webinar Covers:
- Defensible email collection procedures
- Managing increasing email volumes
- Review of email storage methods
- Deciphering email headers
- Using culling and deduplication tools to eliminate irrelevant email
- Ensuring full searchability of email
- Applying ‘NearDup’ to organize emails into their original threads
- How to automatically code entire email conversations
- Understanding email time zones, hidden headers, and other important ‘gotchas’ many miss
To view the webinar, fill out the form at right and you will be redirected.
This Webinar is part of our eDiscovery Webinar Series, with new installments monthly which cover a variety of eDiscovery concepts and Best Practices. You can view any of our past Webinars OnDemand.
Follow Lexbe on LinkedIN to get notice of future installments of the eDiscovery Webinar Series, as well as access to our library of past presentations (video, MP3 and PDF).
Request a complimentary eDiscovery expert consultation, a demo, a free trial or a price quote here.