View ‘Best Practices: Forms of Production’ OnDemand
This Webinar Covers:
- Importance of understanding FRCP, state, and local rules
- Review of production format options
- Using Rule 26 (‘Meet and Confer’) to your advantage
- Requesting specific file types and metadata
- Tracking custodians and deduplication
- Addressing databases and unusual file types
- Negotiating comprehensive discovery orders
- Redaction traps and caveats
- Ensuring accuracy in privilege review
- Blended forms of production
To view the webinar, submit the form to the right and you will be redirected.
This Webinar is part of our eDiscovery Webinar Series, with new installments monthly which cover a variety of eDiscovery concepts and Best Practices. You can view any of our past Webinars OnDemand.
Follow Lexbe on LinkedIN to get notice of future installments of the eDiscovery Webinar Series, as well as access to our library of past presentations (video, MP3 and PDF).
Request a complimentary eDiscovery expert consultation, a demo, a free trial or a price quote here.