View Best Practices: Litigation Document Management OnDemand
Increasing volumes of electronically stored information (ESI) in litigation have created the need for highly specialized document management systems to organize and manage discovery review. Though litigation databases have existed for many years, there are more options than ever for legal professionals to choose from that can deliver faster and more cost effective document reviews. All this while still including the most advanced eDiscovery and case management functionality available.
This Webinar Covers:
- Quickly and easily uploading and processing litigation documents and emails
- Making the most of case management features like document analytics and litigation timelines
- Creating near duplicate document groupings to speed review and protect privileged information
- Assigning review sets to maximize productivity and speed review workflows
- Applying highlighting and annotation to prepare for motion practice and depositions.
- Creating and downloading productions in multiple formats
To view the webinar, fill out the form at right and you will be redirected.
This Webinar is part of our eDiscovery Webinar Series, with new installments monthly which cover a variety of eDiscovery concepts and Best Practices. You can view any of our past Webinars OnDemand.
Follow Lexbe on LinkedIN to get notice of future installments of the eDiscovery Webinar Series, as well as access to our library of past presentations (video, MP3 and PDF).
Request a complimentary eDiscovery expert consultation, a demo, a free trial or a price quote here.