View ‘eDiscovery & Case Management for Disability Rights Advocates’ OnDemand
Disability Rights Organizations face unique litigation challenges in advocating on behalf of their clients. Rapidly growing collections of electronically stored information (ESI) present an increasingly large obstacle when taking on resource-rich private firms. What happens when your organization takes on a document-intensive case that current review and production methods can’t handle? How can you stay on top of a heavy and complicated discovery order?
This Webinar Covers:
- Issues facing disability rights advocates during discovery
- Effective & cost-efficient case management solutions
- Cloud-based document review and why it is advantageous
- Conducting document reviews and creating productions
- Preparing for dispositions and dispositive motions with fact & issue timelines
- Lexbe eDiscovery Platform and JAWS compatibility
- Case Study: Disability Rights Ohio
To view the webinar, fill out the form at right and you will be redirected.
This Webinar is part of our eDiscovery Webinar Series, with new installments monthly which cover a variety of eDiscovery concepts and Best Practices. You can view any of our past Webinars OnDemand.
Follow Lexbe on LinkedIN to get notice of future installments of the eDiscovery Webinar Series, as well as access to our library of past presentations (video, MP3 and PDF).
Request a complimentary eDiscovery expert consultation, a demo, a free trial or a price quote here.