View Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Creating Productions OnDemand
Whether producing in Native, TIFF, PDF, or a blended format, discovery productions are fraught with potential challenges and obstacles that can foil your ability to meet deadlines and satisfy discovery requirements. The webinar also explores strategies you can use to avoid these common production problems before they unfold plus methods that can be used to get back on track when unavoidable delays do occur.
This Webinar Covers:
- Importance of understanding FRCP, state, and local rules
- Review of production format options
- Using Rule 26 (‘Meet and Confer’) to your advantage
- Requesting specific file types and metadata
- Load file tips and traps
- Tracking custodians and deduplication
- Addressing databases and unusual file types
- Negotiating comprehensive discovery orders
- Redaction traps and caveats
- Ensuring accuracy in privilege review
- Blended productions
To view the webinar, fill out the form at right and you will be redirected.
This Webinar is part of our eDiscovery Webinar Series, with new installments monthly which cover a variety of eDiscovery concepts and Best Practices. You can view any of our past Webinars OnDemand.
Follow Lexbe on LinkedIN to get notice of future installments of the eDiscovery Webinar Series, as well as access to our library of past presentations (video, MP3 and PDF).
Request a complimentary eDiscovery expert consultation, a demo, a free trial or a price quote here.