Increasingly lawyers are taking advantage of technology to practice in specialized boutique and smaller firm environments. But the rapidly growing collections of electronically stored information (ESI) presents an increasingly difficult challenge to these lawyers to be able to handle these cases without large firm support. What happens when the firm takes on a document-intensive case that its current review and production methods can’t handle? How can you meet its deadlines, effectively manage the case, and avoid being out-gunned by larger firms?
- Growth of Boutique Law Firms
- Growth in eDiscovery and the Challenges for Boutique Firms
- Technology Usage to Support a Boutique Firm
- Boutique Firm eDiscovery Staffing – In-House vs. Outsourced
- Technology as an Enabler for Small Firms Handling Complex Cases
- eDiscovery/Document Management Software by Case Stage
About the Speaker
Gene Albert is the CEO of Lexbe, and a frequent speaker and writer on litigation technology and eDiscovery topics. He is on the Planning Committee of the Texas State Bar eDiscovery Program. Gene has his JD from Southern Methodist University and his MBA from the University of Texas at Austin.