Hosting and Review
Lexbe’s rapid eDiscovery review application enables litigators, paralegals, corporate counsel and litigation support professionals to self upload and process ESI, review and manage document collections, identify responsive and privileged documents, create near duplicate document groupings, track reviewer progress, Bates name, number and emboss or stamp documents, prepare privilege logs, prepare and download or securely share productions in native, PDF and image TIFFs, with load files, identify and organize custodians, case participants and key facts and issues, and prepare case timelines and chronologies.
Our review capabilities are available as a hosted online application: Lexbe eDiscovery Platform. Lexbe’s rapid review platform is self-administering, so authorized users can do their own case management, case set-up, uploading documents and metadata, adding and removing users, document processing, and preparing productions. With Lexbe Rapid Review, firms can handle cases large or small without the need to maintain costly internal software, servers and trained IT or litigation support staff.
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform pricing is based on storage used, and there are no user fees or start-up fees. Lexbe makes it easy for law firms and organizations to quickly, effectively and cost-efficiently manage the entire eDiscovery lifecycle through processing, analysis, review, production and trial.
- Self Upload up to 10GB of case data for same day processing and review
- Get results faster and increase productivity with the most robust search capabilities in the industry
- Reduce training burden and costs with fast start-up and easy-to-use interface designed for non-technical legal professionals
- Increase productivity by sharing documents with legal colleagues
Lexbe Rapid eDiscovery Review Includes:
- Fast, accurate, and comprehensive search capabilities including indexed search results for the largest data sets in seconds
- Simple “google” like interface makes finding, managing, and reviewing documents easy and intuitive
- Advanced searching capabilities including full boolean search, stemming (root derivations), concept search (search includes synonyms) and fuzzy search (search tolerant of misspellings and OCR errors.)
- Automatic conversion of supported native files (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, JPG images, Outlook email PSTs and MSGs and many more) to PDF for viewing, Bates-stamping, redaction and downloading.
- Comprehensive production module enabling quick and accurate document preparation and production.
- Extensive support of and integration with PDF documents and Adobe Acrobat, reducing training and making it easy for your litigation team to be productive quickly without the need for extensive special training.
- Simple sharing and collaboration of legal documents from anywhere at anytime allowing team members in multiple offices to work from home, on the road, at off-hours, etc.
- Fast online account set-up to get up and running in minutes