Corporate legal and IT departments have an increasing need for cost-efficient eDiscovery/document management software and litigation support services to handle exponentially larger discovery collections and document reviews. It is critically important for corporate counsel to maintain control over and access to sensitive case documents with an internal software solution that won’t break the bank.
All too often, outside counsel is less sensitive to security and billing issues than internal litigation staff, and unexpected discovery cost overruns can create serious disagreements and permanant changes to the dynamics of a case. Sometimes, a temporary ‘neutral territory’ is also needed to conduct reviews. Existing internal solutions may not avail themselves to the kind inter-office collaboration that may be required when working with outside counsel.
eDiscovery & Case Management Solutions for Corporate Counsel
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform has been designed to minimize eDiscovery processing, review, and production costs while maintaining industry leading feature performance and functionality. With no user fees, case fees, or hidden costs, Lexbe eDiscovery Platform provides a litigation document management solution that allows corporate counsel to maintain control over discovery collections at a low and predictable monthly cost. Our web-based system can be accessed from any browser and across both PC and MAC operating systems to allow for fast, real-time collaboration between internal legal staff and outside counsel.
Corporate Counsel Solutions
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform Our cross-platform (PC and Mac) hosted litigation document management solution features the ability to self-upload and process case data for same day review in addition to lightning fast, advanced search and coding capabilities. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform includes robust case analysis and timeline functionality in addition to online document processing capabilities that can streamline your case. Prepare productions quickly and in multiple formats with Lexbe eDiscovery Platform to meet discovery deadlines and satisfy complex production requests.
Key Features and Benefits of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform
- Generate Instant Reports – View reviewer productivity, overall review progress, and quality control reports immediately.
- Early Case Analysis – Analyze data and custodians, summary reports of ESI.
- Dynamic Culling – Defensibly remove unneeded ESI with dynamic culling by custodian, date, file type or keyword.
- Processing and Loading – Load native files (Outlook, Word, etc.), PDFs or TIFF/load files. We support it all. All files are converted to PDF for integrated viewing, search, and download.
- Document Review – Search results in seconds, unlimited coding fields, integrated native files and more.
- Productions – Our blended productions meet any need: natives, PDFs, TIFFs and load files.
- Depos, Motions & Trial – Transcript analysis, dynamic timelines, document repository, and more.
- Full Control – You have complete flexibility to manage and set-up cases, load documents, productions, etc., without investing in outside service vendors, saving you time and money.
- Cross Platform Support – Lexbe is completely web based and supports both PC and Mac users.
- Responsive Support – Lexbe offers multiple support options based on your needs including online and phone.
- Custom Training and Services – Need more help? Lexbe can also provide additional training, technical services, and eDiscovery expert consulting, as needed.
Lexbe eDiscovery Services – Lexbe provides a variety of eDiscovery services to assist firms involved in litigation with the challenges of quickly and accurately preparing large volumes of email, office and other native files and other electronic stored information (ESI) for legal review and delivery for discovery production requests. We distinguish ourselves with proprietary scalable eDiscovery back-end processing power that allows us to handle even the largest jobs quickly and cost-effectively.
Free eDiscovery Processing for Corporate Counsel With 6 Months Hosting – We will process your case documents and data at no charge when you host your litigation collection with Lexbe’s easy-to-use and award winning hosted review platform for a minimum of 6 months. That’s it. No hidden fees, no loading fees, and no run around.
Corporate Counsel Resources
Best Practices: Litigation Document Management and Review – An episode of Lexbe’s eDiscovery Webinar Series discussing how Lexbe eDiscovery Platform features can help you complete complex litigation document reviews and productions faster. The webinar lasts approximately 30 minutes and a PDF version of the slide deck is also available.
Lexbe Security Overview – A detailed summary of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform security protocols and procedures.
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform Overview – A detailed summary of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform’s features and functionality.
Lexe eDiscovery Services Overview – Listing of eDiscovery services provided by Lexbe.