eDiscovery for Environmental Litigation
Those practicing environmental law face unique litigation challenges in advocating on behalf of their clients. Rapidly growing collections of electronically stored information (ESI) present an increasingly large obstacle when taking on resource-rich private firms. Environmental attorneys can frequently find themselves taking on data-intensive cases that overwhelm existing document review and production capabilities.
Because of the nature of environmental litigation, attorneys often face obstacles in efficiently communicating and collaborating with outside counsel and partner firms. On top of all of this, environmental lawyers need to work with technology partners that understand their organizations’ resource constraints and the need for predictable, discounted pricing and cost-effective services.
eDiscovery & Case Management Solutions for Environmental Attorneys
Web-based litigation document review databases, like Lexbe eDiscovery Platform, have been designed to handle even the most massive discovery collections. Innovative technology architectures allow for the instant deployment of near unlimited computing resources that can streamline and expedite the review of increasingly large data loads.
Secure, web-based access and cross-platform support (PC and MAC) ensures that any individual authorized to participate in a particular case, regardless of firm or organization, can access Lexbe eDiscovery Platform from any location or device. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform’s pricing is simple: pay only for the data you host. No case fees, user fees, licensing fees, or long term contracts. Qualified environmental non-profits are also eligible for a 10% discount to keep costs even lower so you can focus on delivering advocacy instead of invoices.
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform – Our hosted litigation document management solution features the ability to self-upload up to 10GB per day for same day review in addition to lightning fast, advanced search and coding capabilities. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform includes robust case analysis and timeline functionality in addition to online document processing capabilities. Prepare productions quickly and in multiple formats with Lexbe eDiscovery Suite to meet discovery deadlines and satisfy production requests.
Key Features and Benefits of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform
- Early Case Analysis – Analyze data and custodians, summary reports of ESI.
- Dynamic Culling – Defensibly remove unneeded ESI with dynamic culling by custodian, date, file type or keyword.
- Processing and Loading – Load native files (Outlook, Word, etc.), PDFs or TIFF/load files. We support it all. All files are converted to PDF for integrated viewing, search, and download.
- Document Review – Search results in seconds, unlimited coding fields, integrated native files and more.
- Productions – Our blended productions meet any need: natives, PDFs, TIFFs and load files.
- Depos, Motions & Trial – Transcript analysis, dynamic timelines, document repository, and more.
- Full Control – You have complete flexibility to manage and set-up cases, load documents, productions, etc., without investing in outside service vendors, saving you time and money.
- Cross Platform Support – Lexbe is completely web based and supports both PC and Mac users.
- Responsive Support – Lexbe offers multiple support options based on your needs including online and phone.
- Custom Training and Services – Need more help? Lexbe can also provide additional training,technical services, and eDiscovery expert consulting, as needed.
Lexbe eDiscovery Services – Lexbe provides a variety of eDiscovery services to assist lawyers involved in environmental litigation with the challenges of quickly and accurately preparing large volumes of email, office and other native files and other electronic stored information (ESI) for legal review and delivery for discovery production requests. We distinguish ourselves with proprietary scalable eDiscovery back-end processing power that allows us to handle even the largest jobs quickly and cost-effectively.
Free eDiscovery Processing for Environmental Litigators With 6 Months Hosting – We will process your case documents and data at no charge when you host your litigation collection with Lexbe’s easy-to-use and award winning hosted review platform for a minimum of 6 months. That’s it. No hidden fees, no loading fees, and no run around.
Environmental Law Resources
Best Practices: Litigation Document Management and Review – An episode of Lexbe’s eDiscovery Webinar Series discussing how Lexbe eDiscovery Platform features can help you complete complex litigation document reviews and productions faster. The webinar lasts approximately 30 minutes and a PDF version of the slide deck is also available.
Lexbe Security Overview – A detailed summary of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform security protocols and procedures.
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform Overview – A detailed summary of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform’s features and functionality.
Lexbe eDiscovery Services Overview – Listing of eDiscovery services provided by Lexbe.