Intellectual Property Lawyers
Intellectual Property litigation presents a number of unique discovery and review challenges for the involved attorneys, law firms, and in-house counsel, and review teams. Legal issues can involve not only of patent, copyright and trademark law, but complex contract and joint venture, development and entity issues.
Also modern IP cases often are international in scope. The subject matter being disputed in IP cases can be highly variable, with litigation spanning industries like biotechnology and pharmaceuticals to electronics manufacturing and advanced software algorithms.
What most IP cases do have in common is a high level of data complexity, usually involving multiple parties, custodians, experts and document sources and formats. Document counts in IP cases often are in the millions, and can require extensive resources to comprehensively process and review. Federal courts handling a large amount of IP cases may include compliance with local rules concerning specific eDiscovery or Production requirements that must be met.
In spite of the overall complexity of these cases, standard litigation deadlines must still be met, making review speed and efficiency a critically important factor in patent and other IP cases. In such complex cases, the ‘key’ or ’hot’ documents may be less obvious, or simply buried in massive data collections. Case facts and issues in IP litigation may also be especially complicated and interdependent, necessitating robust case management features and functionality.
Selecting the right document management review platform that provides the search-centric precision required to comprehensively identify and manage critical case documents is vital to obtaining a favorable outcome in your IP litigation.
eDiscovery & Case Management Solutions for IP Lawyers
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform has been designed to handle the most intricate and complex intellectual property litigation document management and review tasks. Lexbe’s innovative server architecture allows for the instant deployment of near unlimited computing resources that can simplify and expedite the review of increasingly large loads of electronically stored information (ESI) and other discoverable material. Highly secure, web-based access and cross-platform support (PC and MAC) ensures that any individual authorized to participate in a particular intellectual property case can access Lexbe eDiscovery Platform from any location or device. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform’s pricing is simple and straightforward: pay only for the data you host. No case fees, user fees, licensing fees, or long term contracts required.
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform – Our cross-platform (PC and Mac) hosted litigation document management solution features the ability to self-upload and process case data for same day review in addition to lightning fast, advanced search and coding capabilities. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform includes robust case analysis and timeline functionality in addition to online document processing capabilities that can streamline your IP case. Prepare productions quickly and in multiple formats with Lexbe eDiscovery Platform to meet discovery deadlines and satisfy production requests.
Key Features and Benefits of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform
- Early Case Analysis – Analyze data and custodians, summary reports of ESI.
- Dynamic Culling – Defensibly remove unneeded ESI with dynamic culling by custodian, date, file type or keyword.
- Processing and Loading – Load native files (Outlook, Word, etc.), PDFs or TIFF/load files. We support it all. All files are converted to PDF for integrated viewing, search, and download.
- Document Review – Search results in seconds, unlimited coding fields, integrated native files and more.
- Productions – Our blended productions meet any need: natives, PDFs, TIFFs and load files.
- Depos, Motions & Trial – Transcript analysis, dynamic timelines, document repository, and more.
- Full Control – You have complete flexibility to manage and set-up cases, load documents, productions, etc., without investing in outside service vendors, saving you time and money.
- Cross Platform Support – Lexbe is completely web based and supports both PC and Mac users.
- Responsive Support – Lexbe offers multiple support options based on your needs including online and phone.
- Custom Training and Services – Need more help? Lexbe can also provide additional training, technical services, and eDiscovery expert consulting, as needed.
Lexbe eDiscovery Services: Lexbe provides a variety of eDiscovery services to assist intellectual property litigation firms with the challenges of quickly and accurately preparing large volumes of email, office and other native files and other electronic stored information (ESI) for legal review and delivery for discovery production requests. We distinguish ourselves with proprietary scalable eDiscovery back-end processing power that allows us to handle even the largest jobs quickly and cost-effectively.
Free eDiscovery Processing for IP Lawyers With 6 Months Hosting – We will process your case documents and data at no charge when you host your litigation collection with Lexbe’s easy-to-use and award winning hosted review platform for a minimum of 6 months. That’s it. No hidden fees, no loading fees, and no run around.
Intellectual Property Lawyer Resources
Best Practices: Litigation Document Management and Review – An episode of our eDiscovery Webinar Series discussing how Lexbe eDiscovery Platform features can help you complete complex litigation document reviews and productions faster. The webinar lasts approximately 30 minutes and a PDF version of the slide deck is also available.
Lexbe Security Overview – A detailed summary of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform security protocols and procedures.
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform Overview – A detailed summary of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform’s features and functionality.
Lexe eDiscovery Services Overview – Listing of eDiscovery services provided by Lexbe.