Labor and Employment Litigation
Employment law encompasses as broad a span of types of law as any legal practice and this reflects on the requirements for eDiscovery and complex document management software and services. Employment attorneys’ practices may include generally plaintiff-side, defense-side, or a mix of both.
Employment discrimination litigation (race, sex, age, and disability) is a primary practice area, as are wage and hour issues, and may include defending employers before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or similar state agencies in state and federal court proceedings. These cases may involve a multitude of plaintiffs, class actions, or arbitrations, and tight eDiscovery and document management review and production deadlines. Lexbe helps solve these issues with eDiscovery & Case Management solutions for Labor and Employment Lawyers.
Employment cases can also include complex, document-critical matters involving alleged misappropriation of trade secrets, suits to enforce non-competition agreements, wrongful discharge claims, and related matters. Privilege and confidential document protection can be critical. These cases can be very document and fact-intensive and litigation support tools must support a high degree of accuracy. All these requirements may put additional time pressure on critical discovery and case management obligations.
eDiscovery & Case Management Solutions for Labor and Employment Lawyers
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform has been designed to handle the most data intensive and complex labor and employment litigation discovery collections. Lexbe’s powerful, search-centric review platform allows for streamlined identification and tagging of key case issues. This ability is backed by an innovative server technology that allows the instant deployment of near unlimited computing resources. In other words, Lexbe eDiscovery Platform can significantly expedite the review and production of increasingly large employment litigation data and other discoverable material. Highly secure, web-based access and cross-platform support (PC and MAC) ensures that any individual authorized to participate in a particular labor and employment litigation case can access Lexbe eDiscovery Platform from any location or device. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform’s pricing is simple and straightforward: pay only for the data you host. No case fees, user fees, licensing fees, or long term contracts required.
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform Our cross-platform (PC, Mac, iPhone/iPad and Android) hosted litigation document management solution features the ability to self-upload and process case data for same day review in addition to lightning fast, advanced search and coding capabilities. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform includes robust case analysis and timeline functionality in addition to online document processing capabilities that can streamline your labor and employment case. Prepare productions quickly and in multiple formats with Lexbe eDiscovery Platform to meet discovery deadlines and satisfy production requests.
Key Features and Benefits of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform
- Early Case Analysis – Analyze data and custodians, summary reports of ESI.
- Dynamic Culling – Defensibly remove unneeded ESI with dynamic culling by custodian, date, file type or keyword.
- Processing and Loading – Load native files (Outlook, Word, etc.), PDFs or TIFF/load files. We support it all. All files are converted to PDF for integrated viewing, search, and download.
- Document Review – Search results in seconds, unlimited coding fields, integrated native files and more.
- Productions – Our blended productions meet any need: natives, PDFs, TIFFs and load files.
- Depos, Motions & Trial – Transcript analysis, dynamic timelines, document repository, and more.
- Full Control – You have complete flexibility to manage and set-up cases, load documents, productions, etc., without investing in outside service vendors, saving you time and money.
- Cross Platform Support – Lexbe is completely web based and supports both PC and Mac users.
- Responsive Support – Lexbe offers multiple support options based on your needs including online and phone.
- Custom Training and Services – Need more help? Lexbe can also provide additional training, technical services, and eDiscovery expert consulting, as needed.