eDiscovery for Telecom Litigation
Telecommunications litigation poses unique challenges to the lawyers, law firms and organizations involved in these disputes. The dynamic local and Federal regulatory landscape combined with innovations in communications technologies and the interconnected parties involved in the delivery of communications often result in eDiscovery being performed across tens of millions of documents.
Because telecommunication delivery typically crosses several interconnected networks owned by different entities, litigation frequently involves multiple custodians. In addition, multiple regulatory agencies, including Public Utility Commissions and the FCC, govern a wide range of matters such as privacy policies, billing practices, access for individuals with hearing and speech disabilities, public safety systems as well as marketing practices resulting in multiplier effect on documents included in eDiscovery.
The complexity of telecommunications litigation, multiple custodians, large document sets and compressed or static court time frames places immense pressure on the eDiscovery process.
eDiscovery & Case Management Solutions for Lawyers Specializing in Telecommunications Litigation
The Lexbe eDiscovery Platform was engineered to handle the most demanding and complicated telecommunications litigation discovery. Purpose-built to leverage the power of cloud computing, Lexbe can instantly scale to near-unlimited computing capacity to process and expedite the review of millions of documents.
“Affordability of an eDiscovery solution is an important issue for many of our clients. We found Lexbe to be an excellent value, providing the features our clients need at a good value. Lexbe is easy-to-use, requires little training, and because it is cloud-based it is accessible by all parties from any location.”
– Jeff Mitchell, Of Counsel,
Lukas, LaFuria,Gutierrez, and Sachs
Lexbe is the fastest eDiscovery platform, enabling your team of reviewers to search, review and code millions of documents before other platforms have finished their early case analysis. The Lexbe eDiscovery Platform is compatible with Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh, Apple iPhone and Android devices a browser and Internet access. In addition, the Lexbe eDiscovery Platform enables the highly efficient utilization of document reviews with the intelligent and continuous allocation of documents which eliminates the burden of cumbersome batches.
The Lexbe eDiscovery Platform cloud-based litigation document management solution features the ability to self-upload and process case data for same day review, in addition to lightning fast, advanced search and coding capabilities. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform includes robust case analysis and timeline functionality in addition to online document processing capabilities that can streamline your telecommunications case. Prepare productions quickly and in multiple formats with Lexbe eDiscovery Platform to meet discovery deadlines and satisfy production requests.
Key Features and Benefits of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform
- Early Case Analysis – Analyze data and custodians, summary reports of ESI.
- Dynamic Culling – Defensibly remove unneeded ESI with dynamic culling by custodian, date, file type or keyword.
- Processing and Loading – Load native files (Outlook, Word, etc.), PDFs or TIFF/load files. We support it all. All files are converted to PDF for integrated viewing, search, and download.
- The Lexbe Uber Index – the most advanced search index in the industry enables you to quickly find more evidence and privileged documents.
- Document Review – Search results in seconds, unlimited coding fields, integrated native files and more.
- Productions – Our blended productions meet any need: natives, PDFs, TIFFs and load files.
- Depos, Motions & Trial – Transcript analysis, dynamic timelines, document repository, and more.
- Full Control – You have complete flexibility to manage and set-up cases, load documents, productions, etc., without investing in outside service vendors, saving you time and money.
- Cross Platform Support – Lexbe is completely web based and supports both PC and Mac users.
- Responsive Support – Lexbe offers multiple support options based on your needs including online and phone.
- Custom Training and Services – Need more help? Lexbe can also provide additional training, technical services, and eDiscovery expert consulting, as needed.