Effective: January 6, 2019
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of the Lexbe Websites, including information:< /br> By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and credit card payment information if you choose to utilize a secure encrypted online webform for customer payment (“personal information”).
That is about you but individually does not identify you. About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Lexbe Websites and usage details. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 for any purpose.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site.
- Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
3. Information You Provide to Us The information we collect on or through the Lexbe Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Lexbe Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Lexbe Websites, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Lexbe Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
4. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies As you navigate through and interact with the Lexbe Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Lexbe Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve the Lexbe Websites and to deliver more personalized service and information, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our viewer size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Lexbe Websites according to individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to the Lexbe Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web beacons. Pages of the Lexbe Websites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
5. Information We Collect from Public Sources We may collect information about you from public sources including LinkedIn, Facebook, directories, and company websites. The information that we collect may include your name, email address, job title, telephone number, employer, and any additional information that you provide to us when communicating with us.
6. How We Use Your Information We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Lexbe Websites and its contents to you.
- To provide you with requested information, products, or services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Lexbe Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To contact you about products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
7. Disclosure of Your Information We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction so long as no personal information is disclosed.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, services and operations.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lexbe, our customers, or others.
8. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by us to promote our products or services, you can opt-out clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the bottom of the email.
- Third Party Advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
9. Children. The Lexbe Websites are not intended for or targeted at children, and do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal data about children. If you believe that any Lexbe Websites has collected personal data about a child, please contact Lexbe at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that Lexbe may delete the personal data.
10. California Residents. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To request a copy of any information disclosure provided by Lexbe pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact privacy@Lexbe.com.
11. Canada Citizens. Canadian citizens, except under circumstances defined by law, are entitled to access their personal information collected by Lexbe by contacting us in the manner listed below. We may ask you to pay an administrative fee for accessing or copying your information, but will inform you of the anticipated charges and confirm that you want us to proceed before processing your request. If you believe that the personal information about you that we have collected is incomplete or inaccurate, Lexbe will correct the information upon verification of the omission or error and that the person requesting the change is the person about whom the personal information relates. If you wish additional information about our personal information management practices, to access, correct or have us investigate any matters in relation to your personal information, please contact us as listed below.
12. Rights in Certain Jurisdictions. You may have certain legal rights in relation to any personal information we collect about you in certain jurisdictions. These may include the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you, to obtain a copy of your personal information in machine readable format, or to request that it is erased or that any inaccurate personal information is rectified. You may also have the right to ask us to restrict how we process your personal information, to withdraw your consent to how we process your personal information, or to request that we do not use your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing. You also have the right to complain about the use of your personal information to your local supervisory authority.
8303 N. Mopac Expy, Suite B-225
Austin, TX 78759