G2 Crowd ranks Lexbe as the best eDiscovery solution for speed of Return on Investment
G2 Crowd, an online software grading platform, validates users before administering a 60 point questionnaire to gain in-depth feedback on various software applications. Their analysis of eDiscovery platforms places Lexbe in the lead on 6 out of 7 key metrics in determining Return on Investment (ROI).
Lexbe won against competing eDiscovery services including Relativity, Next Point, Logikcull, and others in offering faster ROI (within a month by G2 Crowd analysis), and higher scores in nearly all customer satisfaction benchmarks.
G2 Crowd Findings:
- Ease of Doing Business With: 96% – Lexbe offers straightforward pricing with flexible solutions for any-sized firm.
- Ease of Use: 90% – Intuitive design and smart technology offers users an easy-to-use eDiscovery platform.
- Quality of Support: 97% – Lexbe’s Professional Services team members are ACEDS certified and can provide technical expertise with the complex parts of discovery. Additionally, all accounts receive an on-boarding training session as well as ongoing weekly training classes at no cost.
- Meets Requirements: 92% – An end-to-end solution, Lexbe allows users to process, analyze, cull, review, and produce large discovery collections quickly and securely.
- Ease of Admin: 98% – Smart technology offers enhanced administration tools allowing eDiscovery managers to keep their team firing on all cylinders. Worth noting, Lexbe performed 25 points higher on this metric than Relativity.
- Ease of Set-up: 98% – Lexbe’s cloud-based eDiscovery is instantly deployable with zero set-up time or maintenance required.
G2 Crowd polled verified Lexbe users to determine that the average Return on Investment took less than a month for most users. This impressive metric offered the fastest turn-around time on an eDiscovery investment among the platforms included in the study.