The decision to bring eDiscovery solutions in-house for a legal team is more than evaluating the software. The growth of e-discovery and data combined with adoption by the federal and state courts of FRCP rules for litigants to comply with judge expectations continues. This opens opportunities for legal teams and law firms to take control of the eDiscovery process, contain costs and improve efficiency, service levels and most important, meet attorney obligations.
- Growth in eDiscovery and the changing landscape of industry
- Advantages of bringing your eDiscovery process and solutions In-house
- Evaluating software platforms: onDemand vs. In-house
- Improved Early Case Assessment (ECA) in facts and issues stage
- Benefits of review speed through processing capability
- Cost Containment with greater efficiency in hosting/review
- Litigation Timelining
About the Speaker
Christian DeTrude of Lexbe, is an eDiscovery Senior Solutions Consultant. He is a certified eDiscovery Specialist from the Association of Certified eDiscovery Specialists (ACEDS). Mr. DeTrude specializes in working with firms and companies of all sizes involved in eDiscovery seeking to bring solutions in-house or partner with a provider who do not have an in-house solution.