A Litigator’s Guide to Mac eDiscovery
The Apple Mac OS for desktops and laptops and iOS for portable devices were once relegated to the sidelines in corporate America and overlooked or ignored in eDiscovery and litigation. This approach is no longer viable as electronically stored information (ESI) from Apple computers, iPhone and iPads is part of many document intensive cases today.
Most companies large and small support Apple computer usage by their employees and derived digital evidence is common. But that does not mean it is easy to collect, process, search, and review. In fact, it raises a host of complications that should be addressed.
- The growth of the MAC OS and iOS in modern business usage
- Issues in collecting and processing from MAC computers and devices
- Complications processing and reviewing email with Apple Mail
- Ensuring searchability of MAC-based files for eDiscovery
- Conducting document reviews using MAC computers for MAC-centric law firms
A Litigator’s Guide to Mac eDiscovery – PDF Download
About the Speaker
Karsten Weber is CTO and Principal, Lexbe LC. Mr. Weber is an eDiscovery consultant and expert and leads the product development at Lexbe. He holds an MBA from the University of Texas and an M.S. Engineering, Danish Technical University.