Best Practices to Avoid Missing Key Evidence in Large Document Reviews
How Indexing and Search can Make or Break Your Case.
As the size of document collections continue to explode, finding the evidence needle in the electronically stored information (ESI) haystack is more challenging than ever. Understanding the latest tools, indexing techniques, and features associated with eDiscovery search will allow you to conduct a highly effective review while still delivering your production on time. The webinar discusses best practices in advanced search methodology with a focus on practically applying these tools to ensure your data is fully indexed, completely searchable and enables you to quickly and accurately access the evidence you need.
- Overview of Modern Search and eDiscovery Indexing Technologies
- Basic and Advanced Search Options in Use Today
- Search Indexing ‘Gotchas’
- Pitfalls of Relying Solely on Image-Based OCR Indexing
- Why Native Extraction Alone is Ineffective
- Complexities of Working with Foreign Language & Translated Text
- Optimal Search with a Concatenated Indexing Approach