Big Case, Boutique Firm
Increasingly lawyers are taking advantage of technology to practice in specialized boutique and smaller firm environments. But the rapidly growing size of collections electronically stored information (ESI) presents an increasingly difficult challenge: How to effectively manage these resource-hungry cases without large firm support. What happens when the firm takes on a document-intensive case that its current review and production methods can’t handle? This educational webinar addresses how a boutique firm can effectively manage large cases, meet its deadlines, and avoid being outgunned by larger firms with greater staff and resources.
- ESI Growth and Challenges to Smaller Firms
- The Trend of Boutique Firms Handling Larger and More Sophisitcated Cases
- Leveraging Technology to Manage Bigger Cases
- Managing the Large Document Review and Production
- Handling Large Incoming Productions
- Depos, Dispositive Motions and Trial
- Practical Take Aways
About the Speaker
Gene Albert is the CEO of Lexbe, and a frequent speaker and writer on litigation technology and eDiscovery topics. He is on the Planning Committee of the Texas State Bar eDiscovery Program. Gene has his JD from Southern Methodist University and his MBA from the University of Texas at Austin.