The Seven Deadly Sins of Email
As well as 10 Heavenly Steps to Stay Out of Email Hell
Email communications continue to play a big role in eDiscovery and have contained critical evidence in support of malpractice claims. Join us for this informative session where you’ll learn the seven deadly sins of email as well as best practices to help you avoid malpractice claims. You’ll also learn how to use the seven deadly sins of email in discovery to help you identify evidence in document review.
- Email communications that cause misunderstanding, exacerbate an issue or implicate the sender in a claim;
- Real world examples; actual claims cases and disputes;
- The tools to edit these cited emails, identifying inappropriate text and discussing alternative language or alternative methods of communication;
- Best practices for writing well-drafted emails that are clear, concise and actionable; and
- Litmus test questions to evaluate emails before sending, and to assess the need to send or further revise an email message with additional recommended preemptive actions.